Connect Kalamazoo has meetings once a month and conducts an annual Forum called Building a Community of Belonging. For more information contact Allison Hammond, email@example.com or 269-217-2205.
What is Connect Kalamazoo?
A network of individuals and organizations:
- Supporting each other to welcome and support everyone.
- Encouraging the community to provide opportunities for people with disabilities to share their gifts.
- Working towards making Kalamazoo a place where everyone belongs.
- Conducting an annual Forum since 2010.
Who is the Connect Kalamazoo Network?
Some of the community organizations that are partners and supporters of the Connect Kalamazoo Network are:
- The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kalamazoo
- The Kalamazoo Nature Center
- The YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo
- The Media Arts Academy
- Portage District Library
- Southern Shores Field Service Council of Boy Scouts of America
- YMCA Sherman Lake Camp
- The Arc Community Advocates
- Advocacy Services for Kids
- Disability Network of Southwest Michigan
- Parent 2 Parent of Southwest Michigan
- And many more.